$49.99 One-Time Payment
Discover how your serger works and all the wonderful things it can do
This on-demand* online course takes the mystery out of using a serger, with guidance from popular instructor Pamela Leggett. Learn how to thread your serger, select the correct stitches, adjust the tension, and other valuable skills.
Pamela explains how to take advantage of the serger’s speed, multitasking capabilities, and versatility, demonstrating how to get comfortable with threading; make accurate tension adjustments; sew basic stitches; and finish the beginning and end of a seam. Discover the fantastic variety of stitches and techniques any serger can do.
*This course is on-demand. After purchase, you will have immediate access to the content. There is not a course schedule to adhere to or a specific time you need to set aside for learning. You have a full 12 months to view the content.
Learn all about:
- Sewing rolled hems
- Creating decorative embellishments
- Stitching lettuce-leaf edges
- Thread and needle choices
- A fantastic secret for faster threading
- How to use differential feed
- Where to apply the cover stitch
- Maintenance tips to keep your serger out of the repair shop
Bonus articles from Threads:
- Achieve Effortless Heirloom Effects
Flatlock for Fashion
The Cover Stitch
Meet Your Serger