Discover how to transform flat pieces of cloth into fashions from your imagination. You'll also develop the patternmaking expertise to turn draped designs into patterns to use and modify over and over.
- What to look for in a dress form
- How to measure your body and choose a dress form that’s close to your measurements
- Padding tips to add to the form’s bust, waist, or hips
- A list of the measuring and marking notions you need to drape
You'll be able to:
- Drape the components of a basic dress (top and skirt)
- Have the skills to drape proportioned, balanced, and well-fitting garments
- Drape different styles of shirts, skirts, and dresses
- Use muslin drapes to create patterns
- Modify drapes and patterns to design other styles
- Use custom patterns to grade up or down to different sizes
Instruction videos are on-demand. This allows the participant to view the course when they prefer, as many times as they want, for a full 12-months.