$49.99 One-Time Payment
Discover a world of stylish possibilities with your serger.
in this On-Demand* course, instructor Pamela Leggett demonstrates easy and imaginative garment projects and embellishments you can make, all with your serger. Along the way, you’ll discover how a serger can be a more versatile sewing tool than you ever imagined.
*This course is on-demand. After purchase, you will have immediate access to the content. There is not a course schedule to adhere to or a specific time you need to set aside for learning. You have a full 12 months to view the content.
How-to make or modify garments:
- Construct a classic knit shirt
- Upcycle a T-shirt for a better fit
- Add a zipper to create a cardigan
- Make a cozy fleece vest with fancy seams
Find out how to create innovative fabric treatments:
- Serge heirloom look pintucks and ruffles
- Attach delicate lace insertions
- Edge woven strips to layer on a garment
- Embellish a skirt or top with flatlock seams
Plus, Pamela demonstrates how to:
- Serge curves with accuracy
- Make cording, piping, or buttons
- Insert hidden elastic waistbands
- Create a lacy faux-crochet edging